Attempted to load class "Helper" from namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace? - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

Attempted to load class "Helper" from namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace?

Asked by Ivan 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

I'm new to hosting on Plesk Server so I would really appreciate profesional assistance.

My Joomla is working fine on my Wamp local server (PC) with the following:
Wampserver3.3.1 64bit
Php8.0.28
Joomla 4.3.4
Helix Ultimate 2.0.13
SP Page Builder Pro 5.0.8

I migrated my website to Plesk Server, did the necessary changes on configuration.php file to connect to the database.

However, I'm getting errors on both the frontend and backend, which can be viewed on the URLs below:

FRONTEND:
https://dci.gov.pg/

BACKEND:
https://dci.gov.pg/administrator/index.php

My Plesk Server Account has php8.0.30

Any help is appreciated.

2 replies

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. I can't open administrator area. Will you please check and let me know.

-Thanks

Ivan Asked this

Hi Toufiq,

Thankyou for replying.

Both the Administator area and frontend are showing arrors (refer to the URLs provided in the original post). That's why I'm seeking asistance what could be the problem.

Website is working totally fine on my Wamp local server but I'm getting those errors after migrating to Plesk Server.

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎

@Ivan
You can try to delete the cache and check the permissions.
Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this is the solution.

-> administrator/cache/autoload_psr4.php

permissions: administrator/cache 755

https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/38474

Ivan Asked this

@Jens,

Brilliant.
I did as you suggested and it worked.
Thankyou so much.

~Ivan

Log in to reply.