Attempted To Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did You Forget A "use" Statement For Another Namespace? - Question | JoomShaper

Attempted To Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did You Forget A "use" Statement For Another Namespace?

D

Dagmawi

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi, I'm using Helix Ultimate, Joomla 4.1.1, SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.8.10 for my site and it work totally fine on the local host. When I try to host on the provider, it give error "Attempted to load class "Helper" from namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace? " Please help.

2 Answers
D
Dagmawi
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155260

Found the answer from Joomla form. It seems unrelated topic, but it worked.

Locate the file administrator/cache/autoload_psr4.php and delete it. Access Joomla 4 again and the file will get recreated automatically. This file is a map to all PHP classes Joomla uses and it is created and maintained automatically. https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=1005581#p3707858

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155262

BTW

I also recommend to update Joomla from 4.1.1 (March 2022!!!) to 4.4.4 (April 2024) otherwise "bad boys" can damage your website quite fast.