EasyStore Query - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Query

A

AJones

EasyStore 7 months ago

I've just installed EasyStore and I'm configuring the Settings at the moment.

The Admin area is excellent, and very user-friendly. Unlike most other e-commerce packages which are usually very complicated for end users to work with.

So it's all very positive for me at the moment, but I've found a minor anomaly in the checkout/cart.

The image link for the PayPal logo is set to "projects/2023/allura/plugins/easystore/paypal/assets/images/logo.svg" and no such path exists, only the path to "plugins/easystore/paypal/assets/images/logo.svg".

There doesn't seem to be any setting in the Admin to modify the image location, so can you advise on this?

35 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132790

Hello AJones

Thanks for your feedback. Where do you see the issue? On the frontend or the backend? Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132792

Here it is on the checkout.....Stripe logo has the correct path.

https://imgur.com/UfNkz60

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132794

The same issue is in the backend.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132797

Hello swemmel and AJones

I think I have got the fix. Delete the PayPal payment method from the admin panel. Then add it again. It will show fine then.

Best regards

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132798

Yes, that did the trick. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132812

You are welcome 😊

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132801

It works.....but it shrinks the image to 32x20 so it's too small to make out what it is.

https://imgur.com/a/I4aUX4X

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132816

I do not see the image shrinking issue. Which browser and OS are you using? I have checked Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox on MacOS.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132818
A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132837

Besides thePaypal logo issue above, I've found that trying to delete a section on the home page SPPB results in an error 406.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132908

Still waiting for an update on this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132934

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132935

Details included Ofi.

Two issues....PayPal image being resized too small and 406 Error when you try to modify the homepage.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132957

Also......the cart is not connecting with Stripe (nothing happens when you click pay) and with Paypal I get an error from their page saying something has gone wrong.

API's have been put in for Stripe and it's the correct account address for Paypal.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133052

Any update on this?

OD
Oprican Daniel
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133307

I also see this problem, take a look, thanks

https://imgur.com/a/zpvFtrL

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #133320

I am checking this issue. I will need more time.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133323

Many thanks Ofi!

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133676

Any update Ofi?

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #134200

I've updated to the new version and the problem still exists with the Payment Gateways!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #134243

Apology for the inconvenience. Please record a screencast of your issue. I will share it right away with our developer team. Also, share your cPanel access in the hidden content. We will check and fix your issue.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #134248

Hi Ofi......there's no point in making a screencast because nothing happens!

That's the issue when you try to make a payment.

Add something to the cart, then try to pay and you'll see.

Screenshot, site, and cPanel details included.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134622

I'm still waiting for an update on this?

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135591

And still no update on this?

This has now stretched to 3 weeks, and despite me contacting via Chat to ask for somebody to give me an answer, I've had no response.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #135666

Apology for the delay. Will you please check the documentation and check your stripe settings again?

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/easystore/stripe-integration-in-easystore#stripe-secret-key

If still not solved, I will share it with the developer team.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135726

Stripe setting appear to be correct......but nothing happens when clicking on Pay.

Paypal details are correct but when clicking on Pay I still get the Paypal screen with "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #135852

I have shared your credentials to the developer team. They will check and share feedback on the issue. I will let you know.

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135853

Many thanks!

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136580

I'm still waiting for a solution!

M
Matteo
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136660

Also for me, same problem

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136665

This was reported a month ago but still no fix for it. It gets passed onto the Developers but nothing ever comes of it.

As a Joomshaper client for many years I've never come across a situation like this before, so something is going really wrong here.

M
Martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136704

There should be another update for ES this week. So have a little patience ;)

M
Matteo
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136676

I think so too, I tried to inspect the button and it doesn't seem to start because the amount is at 0

<button class="btn btn-primary btn-lg w-100" :class="'${loading ? 'easystore-spinner': ''}'" :disabled="isDisabledPayButton"> Pay </button> = $0

A
AJones
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136827

It appears that with v1.03 the Paypal and Stripe payment gateways are now working.

But the 406 error in SP Page Builder homepage is still there if you try to save anything.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #136875

It looks like an issue with SP Page Builder. Since the topic is different, please post a new question about it. Also, accept any answer to close this post.