SP Booking - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking

V

Vladimir

Extension 6 months ago

Hello! Updated SP Booking. Of course, something has changed, but! A new trouble has appeared. ALL packages are no longer available for booking The date is correct. Availability of 30 seats. But when we go to the package card, we see a message under the book button that the package is not available.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136051

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136068

Hello! Certainly! https://visitkursk.ru/

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136159

I just shared your site backup to our developer team. I hope they will check the issue. I will get back to you soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136177

Update: The 'Package start date' refers to when your booking can begin, and the 'end date' is when the booking option will no longer be available. Please note that these dates do not indicate the actual start or end of your tour. If you set the date to 01-12-2023, the booking option will be available from that date. Thank you.

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136258

Oh, then it turns out that it is impossible to indicate the date of the excursion (package)? I set the date of the excursion to January 1, 2024 and the person cannot book, I set today’s date - how will the tourist know that the excursion will take place on January 1? It turns out to be nonsense

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #137037

Can you explain how it works on your end. Then we will add a feature in the future update. Thanks

Tour start date & booking start date is not same.

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139342

So. We go into editing the package. We set a multi-day tour and the start date is exactly the date when this tour will take place. A button has appeared Display the end date of the package (tour) But! when booking a package, the reservation is NOT AVAILABLE! But if we set an arbitrary date and earlier than today, then booking is possible! But the date in the description does not match the date of the package or excursion! And the person does not understand when this package will take place! It turns out to be complete nonsense and you have to add the date of the excursion to the name of the package. But this is nonsense!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139380

I have shared your request to our team. I hope they will check & I will get back to you soon. Thanks