Issue After Issue With SP Page Builder And EasyStore - Question | JoomShaper

Issue After Issue With SP Page Builder And EasyStore

LT

Lee Tempest

General 5 months ago

So I thought it would be great to try SP PageBuilder and Easystore, havign used JoomShaper products a lot. But I have had nothign but problems and issues.

PageBuilder

1. Being Logged out when builidng a page via the Frontend Editor and loosing all work.
  2. Not being able to add more than two rows when dragging the Row Addon, which actually adds COLUMNS and NOT rows. Whilst this has been 'answered' on another post it still does not explain why I get columns and not rows?

EasyStore

1. I have created my products, created a Menu link to the Products and get... NOTHING displayed on the frontend. I have simply used all the default settings in products and menu setup.
  2. Trying to use PageBuilder to create EasyStore Pages, the same issue. Drag a Product list Addon, view on the frontend and NOTHING! Drag a Category and it does not even add it to the PageBuilder row.
  3. There is a Storefront option in Page Builder, How do I link to that? There is no Menu option?

Please help!

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #140807

You have added a one of row then added two column's then again you added a row with two column inside the one of right column. After that, you have changed the width of column. What exactly do you want? You should explain more.

Can you add screenshot that you want to do exactly?

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #140097

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Let me clear your queries.

Page Bbuilder:

1. Being Logged out when builidng a page via the Frontend Editor and loosing all work.

Please share a screenscast videos

2.Not being able to add more than two rows when dragging the Row Addon, which actually adds COLUMNS and NOT rows. Whilst this has been 'answered' on another post it still does not explain why I get columns and not rows?

Where did you try? I mean store front page or page builder general page? https://prnt.sc/8_FU3DJAnRpQ

EasyStore

1. I have created my products, created a Menu link to the Products and get... NOTHING displayed on the frontend. I have simply used all the default settings in products and menu setup.

Please check the product page and store front page from the page builder easystore area.

2. Trying to use PageBuilder to create EasyStore Pages, the same issue. Drag a Product list Addon, view on the frontend and NOTHING! Drag a Category and it does not even add it to the PageBuilder row.

Please check the storefront page from the easystore area https://prnt.sc/-Gshix3_gKcE and you have to build details page same way.

3. There is a Storefront option in Page Builder, How do I link to that? There is no Menu option?

The store front page only for the listing page & details page design pourpose of EasyStore products. No need to assign your menu item.

-Thanks

LT
Lee Tempest
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140396

Hello, Please see the video:

https://www.stormcreativedesign.co.uk/columns-not-rows.mp4

This shows dragging a ROW addon and it inserts COLUMNS! It clearly shows this in the options title!

I then need to make them 100% wide and cannot add additional rows. I need to add another section below and add columns to them. It's far too complicated than it needs to be!

WHY is it inserting COLUMNS and not rows, and why can I not add more than 2 rows?