Search Results - Question | JoomShaper

Search Results

M

Marco

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello,

I am using Joomla 3.9.23 and SP Page Builder 3.3.8. There are two plugins: Smart Search - SP Page Builder Search - SP Page Builder What's the right on?

Does the search work with the older SP Page Builder version and with the new Joomla version?

I get results for expressions that i no longer have stored on the website, i have removed the expression on the page.

Does the search work with the older SP Page Builder version and with the new Joomla version?

If I activate the plugin "Search - SP Page Builder", then the search index is created only through the Joomle posts.

If I activate the other plugin, then the search index is created via Joomla posts and via SP Page Builder pages.

However, when searching, only the Joomla post in which the term is stored is displayed.

Please for info - thanks!

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12736
M
Marco
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13235

Thanks a lot Rashida Rahman, it works! The importent step was to use the "smart search" or "searchindex" in the menu item.

Best Regards - Marco

M
Marco
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13505

... a small problem - the search find also words on Page Builder sides in parts they are set on hidden. Means that this sides are also shown in the search results. Is there a possibility to let this hidden parts or should they removed?

Best Regards - Marco

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13716

Hi,

Removing would be better.

Regards

Ygor Rafael Ribeiro Resende
Ygor Rafael Ribeiro Resende
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14016

Hello everybody.

Is there a way to filter searches? it would be great if you could filter by categories.

tnx

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14471

Maybe not yet!

Thanks!