Licence Upgrade - Question | JoomShaper

Licence Upgrade

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎

General 5 months ago

Is this intended?
Existing customers are not getting any dicount on upgrading from an existing Agency-Licence to the easystore agency licence?
Not a single cent for the remaining time left or for upgrading?

There is at least a small discount when you renew, but the remaining time is still lost. The subscription period is then set to 365.

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #140974

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

Renewal extends the time by one year, keeping the previous expiration date as the starting point. So renewal shouldn't have any issues. For the upgrade issue, kindly contact us here:

email address: [email protected]

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140976

I had already contacted the support on 26.10.23, 14:24 GMT+1.
I was told to wait for black friday.

07.11.2023 02:57 GMT+1

Please take our humble apology. You can wait for few days. Because during Black Friday the team offer another attractive discount . You can grab that discount to upgrade your plan.

Then I reminded you on 27.11.2023 08:44 GMT+1
on 29.11.2023 08:36 GMT+1 the reply

Thanks for contacting us. The team is working on some issue regarding upgrade. We will get back to you when it will be done.

Now the sale is over and the upgrade is still broken.
This is also why I now published this issue in the public forum, so everyone can see the issue.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #140985

Sorry for your experience.

No worries; we are adjusting the leftover time from the previous plan manually. I can assure you that this is not intentional and is happening due to some technical issues.

Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141108

What about the problem of upgrading from Agency to EasyStore Agency or is it really intended that we existing customers have to pay the full price when upgrading, only to get access to the easystore?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141122

Hi Jens,

As I said earlier:

I can assure you that this is not intentional and is happening due to some technical issues.

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141125

we are adjusting the leftover time from the previous plan manually. I can assure you that this is not intentional and is happening due to some technical issues.

I understood the context here to mean that you are only concerned with the problem of time.
Since there was no longer any mention of the missing discount for the upgrade.
I mentioned two problems and one of them was the time and the other was the lack of discount when upgrading from Agency to EasyStore Agency.