SP Soccer Problems Persist - Question | JoomShaper

SP Soccer Problems Persist

P

Pirosoft

Extension 4 months ago

Always a problem with dates (I remember that in Italian the date format is: DD/MM/YYYY). SEE Hidden Content.

Furthermore, for privacy reasons, the fields are not always filled in and not filling them out returns an error.

see also and credentials: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/29519

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142063

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. We are connected with your another similar post and our developer team checking your issue. I will get back to you soon when it done.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148871

Thanks for the reply. I found out that you discontinued SP Soccer. It seems very unfair of you to stop continuing the development of SP Soccer. Considering that it is one of the reasons why the Joomshaper subscription was subscribed to, and that on your part the discontinuation of this extension was not even communicated on your channels, leaving your customers who are using SP Soccer in great difficulty. This behavior is a symptom that you do not care about your customers, leaving them to their own fate and having to redo the work (probably with another extension), wasting precious time that cannot be recovered.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #149301

We have recently removed it from our extensions page. Moving forward, we will ensure its continued updates through our template. Thank you for your understanding and support. Thanks