Several Issues With Easystore - Question | JoomShaper

Several Issues With Easystore

J

justmikey

EasyStore 4 months ago

Hi, i am using easystore for my store. I find some things/feature which i dont like or missing these things a lot.

1. when add a video with sp page builder, every item does have the same video :-/.. it should be good when every item has there own video, exact like every item has there own images. alot of stores useing video for products.

2. Thumbnails are elongated and not square. How to get this images square? I have had product photos which are square............. 499x499px. now the images are cutting of on the sides.

3. i need extra fields (technical specs)for every product. Is that possible? example: Product 1 / Custom field: From which age could you use the product? example: 12 years Product 2 / Custom field: From which age could you use the product? example: 16 years

4. I would like to change the checkout page a bit. Dont want address fields, dont want shipping method and payment method. Is it possible to put both off?

5. Your templates have a nice 'quick add button' on the thumbnails, but i could not find this option at all in the backend. Where is this option located?

6. in the shopping cart you will find/see the weight of products. but it is not calculating the total of each product? If I put 20 items in cart, it is showing 11 kg only - but one item is just 11 kg.. it shows 20x items 11 kg and not the total from each product

7. When deleting a product image from backend, it does not remove... Bug?

8. is there a way to change the button style/color on the shopping cart page?

13 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145186

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. I appreciate the opportunity to address your inquiries. Allow me to provide a detailed explanation and clarification on the topics you've raised. If you have any further questions or require additional information, feel free to ask. Your understanding and patience are highly valued.

1. when add a video with sp page builder, every item does have the same video :-/.. it should be good when every item has there own video, exact like every item has there own images. alot of stores useing video for products.

Video should upload from the easystore product item (https://prnt.sc/mjCsJc9GQu8D)

2. Thumbnails are elongated and not square. How to get this images square? I have had product photos which are square............. 499x499px. now the images are cutting of on the sides.

I have used this size 557X696 & it displayed fine. (https://prnt.sc/k21v7oJhZ4zH)

3. i need extra fields (technical specs)for every product. Is that possible? example: Product 1 / Custom field: From which age could you use the product? example: 12 years Product 2 / Custom field: From which age could you use the product? example: 16 years

Right now only this feature is available. https://prnt.sc/ZbGU3uxwUKWa

4. I would like to change the checkout page a bit. Dont want address fields, dont want shipping method and payment method. Is it possible to put both off?

Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available.

5. Your templates have a nice 'quick add button' on the thumbnails, but i could not find this option at all in the backend. Where is this option located?

This feature will display when you have add product variation.

6. in the shopping cart you will find/see the weight of products. but it is not calculating the total of each product? If I put 20 items in cart, it is showing 11 kg only - but one item is just 11 kg.. it shows 20x items 11 kg and not the total from each product

We will improve it next update.

7. When deleting a product image from backend, it does not remove... Bug?

I have checked this issue in my end and no problem found.

8. is there a way to change the button style/color on the shopping cart page?

Add your own custom css code inside the custom.css file.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145405
  1. For video i need embed youtube videos in product

2. for thumbnails i need square designs, now the photos are not fully visible because the model is higher than width

3. do you have a css code for me?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145424

For video i need embed youtube videos in product

This feature is not available.

for thumbnails i need square designs, now the photos are not fully visible because the model is higher than width

I will talk to our developer team about this issue. Give me time, Please.

Do you have a css code for me?

For which part?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145533

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145436

css code for button on checkout

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145544
    Hello will send you in hidden field.
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145554

Add this css code inside the custom.css file.

.view-checkout button.btn.btn-primary.btn-lg.w-100.mb-4 {
    background: #0ED3FE;
    border-color: #00b6de;
}

-Thanks

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145636

This actually dont work unfortunatly. 😏

We do have it on the same mind? I mean the button on the shoping cart page. it does have the "primary" color but want to have another color.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145691

Will you please provide me the Joomla Super administrator access to check the issue?

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145726

i give you the rights under testaccount user

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145751

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

J
justmikey