Product Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Product Not Showing

MV

Michiel Visser

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hi,

Product not showing up in storefront, (made storefront exactly like movie on doc page). I made a product, then made with pb5 a store front, and on preview I can't see my product. The documentation is not clear on what you need to display a single Item, and how to display a whole catagory. Also, I can't find the store front in my menu to link it?

Tnx, Michiel

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147338

Hello Michiel Visser

I am not clear about your issue. I have created a shop page (link in the hidden content). Please check it. You have to create menu item like this and set up your store. Please study this documentation thoroughly to understand the component.

Best regards

MV
Michiel Visser
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147348

Hello,

So now the shop is visible as you see, only the first product is not showing as I mentioned in the header.

Edit:

Yes Iread the documentation, and no, I cannot find why its not showing up. I hate to ask for help, so no its not the first thing I did, its just frustrating because I can't find the reason why its not showing anything. Because it is affecting my filter.

MV
Michiel Visser
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147562

Hello Ofi Khan,

Is there any support on this page for paying customers, or am I scammed with a not funtioning component?!

Why is there no product showing up on my page for god sake?

and don't say filter, because I already tried removing filter, moved the min/max price, its not showing!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147737

Apology for the delay. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147699

Michiel look here, is this the same thing that happens to you?

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/30849

MV
Michiel Visser
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147824

Yes, same thing. I believe its a bubble that is about to explode.

@ Ofi Khan,

IF I follow your advice, You will test in a lab, improved for the program, and it might work flawless. Untill you roll it out to the public, and it gets Hick-upd. Its supposed to run on my webserver, not yours. FIX IT or REFUND! It has to run on my server and website, not yours. Theserver meets all requirements, and its just a bug. so tell me what you need to fix it. I already gave access to the site, just say if you need access to the server to check or double check. Be honest.