Using Top2 Module Position - Question | JoomShaper

Using Top2 Module Position

OD

Olivier DELORON

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Hi, under Helix Ultimate template I am trying to use and display a custom module at the Top2 position of the header (assuming I am using a Predefined Header). To do this I disabled the "Contact Info" option in Basic settings and I then created a custom module assigned to the Top2 position. But this very one is not displaying and nothing appears at the Top2 Position... Is there something I did wrong? and have you a clue of why it's not working? Thanks in advance for your help. Olivier

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #147387

Hi Olivier,

In predeffined Header - it may not be possible, it means that you have to spend extra 3 minutes and rebuild whole top-bar (top1 | top2) and header (logo | menu) below.

Universal guide: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147522

Thank you Paul for your answer. Actually I allready spent quite a long time to customize the top-bar and header on this site... Is there really not any solution to display this Top2 position keeping the predefined Header? It would be so much easier forme indeed.