Easystore - Using Variants - Not Adding To Cart - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore - Using Variants - Not Adding To Cart

C

Curt

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hi...

I must be handling the variants wrong, I cannot add them to the cart. I'd also like to add a couple of screenshots here but do not see an "attach" button

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #148398

Hello Curt

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148914

OK please see below

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148916

This is confusing and the client is getting annoyed I cannot get this working properly.

Yesterday I could not add anthing to the cart.

Today I see my cart is full and I can add to it.

I cannot DELETE anything from the cart, if i do it comes right back.

Frustrated and and overdue delivering this site. please help.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148927

Update...

I'm developing the site on a mac. I'mlooking at with Firefox, safari and chrome.

The owner reports broken images in ther store. On my version of Firefox everything looks fine, but Safari and Chrome show broken images as well as I cannot add to the cart....

I am standing by for your support.

Thank you

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149162

Not sure why you are ignoring me but this delay is having TERRIBLE consequences for me. This website is VERY late and is because I am not hearing from! Very Frustrating.

More notes Visit this page https://www.thewheelbarrowgardener.com/the-garden-shop/garden-shop

Click on PLANTERS - Pre-order Planters now

Notice that the images are broken, and now try to add something to the cart, it doesnt add.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149385

My sincere apology for the delay and your loss. If you still need a help, then I will have a look. Please share the link again if you want me to check.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149439

I have moved to another ecomm solution