The Template Customization Options are Broken After I Udated To Joomla 4 And Installed The Helix Ultimate Template 2 - Question | JoomShaper

The Template Customization Options are Broken After I Udated To Joomla 4 And Installed The Helix Ultimate Template 2

J

janakira

Template 2 months ago

The Template customization options are broken after I udated to Joomla 4 and installed the Helix Ultimate Template 2.

After navigating here: https://new.dianarogers.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=9

And clicking the creen template options button, the page it goes to is an unstyled version of the Joomla admin interface.

I need to set the off-canvas menu which is broken right now, contains no links, just "#" .

see new.dianarogers.com and inspect the hamburger on the upper right.

I'll place images here.

15 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148982

Hello janakira

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149186

When I click on the green button here: https://prnt.sc/VPylGLsD194m this is what it goes to: https://prnt.sc/eKZE3aQceDiU

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149230

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149302

OK, thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149317

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149441

OK, try this below

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149527

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149637

The tutorial you sent me has no audio. Also, I noticed while in the cpanel that the akeeba backup is stored here: /root//new.dianarogers.com/administrator/components/com_akeebabackup/backup

I built the website here: /root/public_html/new.dianarogers.com/

So shouldn't the backups be here: /root/public_html/new.dianarogers.com/administrator/components/com_akeebabackup/backup

Perhaps this problem is related to incorrect DNS?

I changed nothing except, I updated to Joomla 4. That is when the problem started.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149790

Here is the zip file of akeeba backup from 2/27/2024

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149839

Please share a publicly accessible link to check.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149893

I didn't know Here it is - I just changed the access.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150714

Hello Ofi, Have you given up on this? I have not heard from you?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150725

Apology for the delay. I have checked your site backup. If you uninstall and install the template again, then it will be fixed. But you have customize the template settings again. You can also export the data from the database table before uninstalling. Then after installing, you have import the data. Export this table data xxxxx_template_styles and import after installing the template again. Hopefully, it will be fixed.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151026

Thanks Ofi, much appreciated. It is working now. I did have to spend time updating the custom css, but I has my file saved so it's all good. Just FYI, I do use SPpagebuilder with this site. I built it long ago with an old version. I am having troubles with the content alignment in the columns withing the sections. They don't align to the top evenly. I am having to write css to correct this. Any quick suggestions?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151162

You are welcome 😊

There are differences in addon structure from previous SP Page Builder versions. You have to adjust it manually on your addon settings. If the required settings is not there, then use Custom CSS.