Formbuilder Not Sending The Checkbox Content - Question | JoomShaper

Formbuilder Not Sending The Checkbox Content

C

Curt

SP Page Builder 5 months ago

When I do a test send in a form built with Formbuilder an field that is a checkbox does not send data but inserts the code.

eg sent to me.

Contact type:{{Contact Preference}}

Services:{{Service reqd}}

both fields are checkboxes and I added field names for all the selections.

14 Answers
C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #148912

It is the correct, you will have to cut an paste, I clicked on the link and noticed it did not populate the location line in my browser, I cut and pasted from here and it worked.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #148933

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and glad to know that you have found the solution. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #149004

Hi I'm sorry but there is no solution here!

The form still refuses to return Checkbox data, can you please help with this?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #149083

Could you please give me a screencast video of your issue?

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #149159

A video? perhaps you do not understand the question. I will also add that I need this fixed days ago and is making me look quite bad. I'm sure its easy so please focus here for a moment for a proper answer.

1. When I fillout a form at this address https://www.thewheelbarrowgardener.com/get-a-hold-of-us I recive the email just fine, and when I look through the mail, all the fields return the data fine except the fields that are checkboxes.
  2. Checkbox fields with multiple selecteable fields DO NOT inculde the data that was filled out, instead it returns the field tag.
  3. No selected data (in checkbox fields) is sent when the form is completed.

PS everytime you ask a simple question it costs me another day to respond, I've got to get a proper answer to move on please.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #149216

Sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please try one thing? Please use lower case inside double brace and do not use any space on that like

Contact type:{{contactpreference}}

Services:{{servicereqd}}

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #149437

I'm still not able to retrieve the checkbox data

here is my form

Contact us form

<p><strong>From:</strong>{{first-name}} {{last-name}}</p> <p><strong>Email:</strong>{{email}}</p> <p><strong>City:</strong>{{city}}</p> <p><strong>Postal:</strong>{{postal}}</p> <p><strong>Phone:</strong>{{phone}}</p> <p><strong>How did you hear about us:</strong>{{hear-about}}</p> <p><strong>Contact Preference</strong>{{ContactPreference}}</p> <p><strong>Services:</strong>{{Services}}</p> <p><strong>Message:</strong>{{tell us}}</p>

Do I have to include all the options of the checkbox data somewhere?

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #149444

Please give a complete and usable answer and not just a question ,the back and forth takes days and is very frustrating.

Please send the instruciton on how to code the checkbox field for formbuilder. I need to know how to edit the above form code in order to get a result that works as expected. please see the uploaded image of what I am getting, oh darn I cannot upload here.

The email I recieve as an admin from a form submission includes all the selected data of the form except for any filed that is a checkbox. I have 2 of these fields with several choices in each.

When I receive the that email those 2 fields dont return the selected data, they return the code snippet instead.

What do I need to do, in order to make the checkbox field return the data selected, in the email the admin receives?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #149511

Could you please give me your super admin access? So that I can check.

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #149619

Mehtaz...

Another single question with no helpdful information, and another FULL DAY wasted! Honestly this is rediculous. We could go on like this forever.

When you answer be sure to include methods to test or other answers to solve this, never leave with just a question, I'm an actual real person with actual real clients, we all breathe air and all are anticipating actual support I'm nervous to give you my creds now so how about you provide me the short code to include the Checkbox data?

• There is no field name in the settings for checkbox. how do we include it?
  • There i s no direction or instruction that I can find that helps me place this field the FORMBUILDER settings. Please jsut tell me what it is and I'll move on.
M
Mark
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #149774

Yep, form builder is usless!

C
Curt
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #149746

Mehtaz...

I need to wrap this up, how is this an issue in the first place? Please respond with an answer I can use this is getting rediculous, its a simple question should have been answered a week ago, I don't understand whats ging n over there and I'm getting extremely frustrated. Please FOCUS and reply

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #150024

Please give me your super admin access otherwise its not possible to check your issue. Please keep a full site backup and give me the access.