Wayne Corp - Question | JoomShaper

Wayne Corp

F

Femitex

Template 2 weeks ago

I have upgrade PHP from 7.4 to PHP8 and have received the following error 0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Please urgently advise as my site is now no longer available to my clients

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154150

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Wayne crop template is not ready for PHP 8. The minimum and recommended PHP requirements*:

PHP 7.0.31, PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2.x (64 bit version)

That's why you have faced this error. Its highly recommended not to upgrade it to PHP 8 until it is updated officially.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/wayne-corp/technical-requirements

-Regards.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154301

So when will it be upgraded please?. The fact is I am unable to upgrade to Joomla 5 or the latest version of SP Pagebuilder until I upgrade my PHP version which is now obselete. Does your company feel they have an obligation within a reasonable time-frame to keep the products they sell current? Are there any plans to upgrade this template at all ?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154323

I am really sorry for this inconvenience on behalf of my team. I have already informed our team. This template will also be updated soon. But I am sorry to say that, they do not give me any fixed date.