Wayne Corp Problem - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Wayne Corp Problem

GT

George Thomopoulos

Template 1 year ago

Hello,

I just have installed the Wayne Corp template and tried to edit the Home Page from SP Page Builder. Unfortunattely the page does not open in edit mode, it appears an empty page, can you please advice me?

0
5 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #202316

Please, delete this wayne_corp_image override addon from here /templates/shaper_waynecorp/sppagebuilder/addons/wayne_corp_image/ instead of use our main image addon.

This issues comes from this override addon.

Thanks

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #202183

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please share temporary administrator access to your Joomla backend? You can provide the credentials securely in the hidden content section. Also, please take a full backup of your site before we make any changes.

Once I have access, I’ll investigate further and see what’s causing the issue. Let me know once you’ve shared the details!

Best regards,

0
GT
George Thomopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #202306

Hello, I shared the credentials requested.

Regards George

0
GT
George Thomopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #202324

Ok, solved, thanks a lot

George

0