Problem With Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Helix Ultimate

P

Pirosoft

Helix Framework 1 month ago

I'm having this problem you see in the video. It occurs in Google Chrome while in Firefox it is not detected. https://www.loom.com/share/515b24eb37f64262b47e739cc16806d9?sid=655731c2-87dd-427d-a5db-a8a918b8a17f

Rgds

[EDIT] Maybe it could also be a SP Page Builder problem

19 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158257

Hello Pirosoft

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158259

I will provide you with the staging credentials. Maybe Joomla needs to be updated! But the problem is still visible with version 4.4.2.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158274

Please check your issue with different browsers. I have not found the issue. Please check this screencast (in the hidden content).

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158297

Hi, thanks for the reply As I wrote in the post, I only encounter the problem with Google Chrome, I don't encounter the problem with other browsers. I freed the various Chrome caches but the problem remains. I'll try to clean Chrome thoroughly. Rgds

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158332

I cannot see the issue in Chrome too as you see in the uploaded screencast. I am using the latest Google Chrome version.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158346

I don't know, it gives me that error and I had two other people test it who encountered the same problem. One of these people sent me the YouTube link with the video where the problem is reproduced. The description of the video also includes the characteristics of the personal computer.

This is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/_7UTG3KieNg

Rgds

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158361

This could be browser caching issue. I am not totally sure about it. But it is confirmed that the issue is only happening on Google Chrome. Please try incognito mode as well.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158364

Hi, all these tests have already been carried out by me, even in incognito mode

See: https://prnt.sc/PqZ9NoaZokxP

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158384

So far I have found this reason. The modal popup images are not loading and thus creating the issue. Please take a new page and create the same thing. Let me know how it goes.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #159291

Suddenly, it starts working both on my localhost and on your site. Please check it again. I think there is definitely caching issue. I have taken a screencast on both localhost and your site. Both are checked with Google Chrome. Check the link in the hidden content box.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158572

I did a test specifically for you, this is the link: https://staging.pgscoriglianorossano.it/sdb-a-corigliano/pubblicazioni/joomshaper

As you can see, the problem is still there with Chrome. Rgds

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158648

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158687

See Hidden Content

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158737

I have seen but the backup is not downloaded properly. It always stops after 500 MB. Upload it to any drive like Google Drive, Files etc and share the link here.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #158799

In the Hidden Content the Akeeba backup

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #158883

Thanks. I have downloaded it and checking on my localhost. Please allow me some time.

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159269

Hi, any news?

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159294

This is actually really strange. It's been known that Chrome is a bit aggressive with cache, but not to this extent. Thanks for the support.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #159298

This is an interesting issue. However, please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.