New Website - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

New Website

Asked by Offlock 2 years ago Last activity 2 years ago

4 replies

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Sorry, we do not provide customization support. It's beyond our support policy. For creating a website you better hire a developer. By the way, could you please tell me what kind of problem you are facing while installing Quickstart?

-Regards.

Offlock Asked this

I can’t understand why I paid money if your site doesn’t work and you don’t want to help

Offlock Asked this

I ask you to give me a website and I am ready to pay money for your help, why do you refuse?

Offlock Asked this

I don’t understand at all how to create a website, I already tried to upload the file to the hosting but nothing worked

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Please send a screenshot of your issue. I said we do not provide customization support. If you have any issues on our template then we can help you.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Do you want to say website OR template? Didn't you able to install our template? What kind of problem are you facing while installing it? Please give me a screenshot of it.

Log in to reply.