Can't Edit New Website At All - Fresh Quickstart Install - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Edit New Website At All - Fresh Quickstart Install

D

digitalmaster

Template 11 months ago

Nuron template from quickstart installed fine, have tried everything but can't edit any of the SP pages.

8 Answers
D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115678

Is there any follow up to this? It's been 2 days and no response despite responding to newer posts. This is one of the many websites i'm having issues with and waiting on the update that is supposedly going to fix everything. It's imperitive I at least get this website working where I can edit pages.

It doesn't show any content to edit on the back end, no way to edit at all. This is the error I'm given if I try editing any page on the front end:

trim(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, stdClass given

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115686

I paid years in advance for your service, have been a regular customer for several years, if you are not going to support your product anymore, at least tell your customers you won't be doing this anymore so we don't waste our time coming here looking for support for something we paid for and are not getting help with.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115691

Hi,

sorry for the delay, let me check

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115692

Back-end editor is OK.

info_1056_2023.jpg

Front-end - also seems to be OK info_1055_2023.jpg

maybe give me more details: on which page you had the problem, or even better record a short video & share link to it.

In the meantime I will try to check few more pages. I uses Firefox , I updated template to 1.0.1, SPPB, SP Medical component, and that's all.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115838

I've only used Chrome, and I was not able to do an edit on any page. I'm not able to edit. I tried many times so I'm not sure if you fixed it by changing something, but I was nto able to edit anything until now. Thank you.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115904

I told you use Firefox ! It can be Chrome code issue or cache.

ALWAYS as DigitalMaster test everything using at least two browsers!

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115957

I said it is working now, thank you. It was not working previously. I use Edge and Chrome because those are the most used browsers. I will also use Firefox as well to test in the future.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116013

Browser Market Share Worldwide - April 2023

• Chrome 63.51%
  • Safari 20.43%
  • Edge 4.96%
  • Firefox 2.77%
  • Samsung Internet 2.59%
  • Opera 2.39%

The problem with Chrome is cache system, and sometimes code itself. That's why they update that browser every 2-3 weeks, to fix bugs. About Egde is better to not comment that product.