HTTP ERROR 500 - Question | JoomShaper

HTTP ERROR 500

MO

Mustafa Ozturk

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

My web site started to give HTTP ERROR 500 after upgrading the SPP Page Builder to version 3.7.8. Can you please help?

PHP Version: 7.4.13 Joomla! 3.9.23

Error.log: [05-Jan-2021 17:02:50 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/pbcomtr/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/css-parser.php on line 110 [05-Jan-2021 17:02:52 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/pbcomtr/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pbcomtr/public_html/templates/flex/error.php on line 68 [05-Jan-2021 17:02:52 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/pbcomtr/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/pbcomtr/public_html/templates/flex/error.php on line 68

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1155

Hello Mustafa Ozturk

Please go to this location: home/pbcomtr/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers and replace css-parser.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip first and then replace.

unzip_css-parser.zip

For the other issue, share error.php file in ZIP format from this location: home/pbcomtr/public_html/templates/flex I will check and fix.

Best regards

MO
Mustafa Ozturk
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1244

Thank you Ofi. I replaced css-parser.php.

I could not find out how to attach a file here. I shared a link in the "hidden content" box below. Can you see it?

Thank you very much for your support. Mustafa

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1373

Sorry, I could not trace the issue. It is a linking issue. The required file link is wrong or file is not found. Please contact your template provider. It is not related to our product.

MO
Mustafa Ozturk
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1407

Thank you Ofi. I'll check with them. The template is a very old version from 2017. Perhaps it needs an upgrade, too, with the new PHP version.

Regards, Mustafa

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1429

You are welcome

Flex template has overridden SP Page Builder addons and thus created this issue with the new PHP version. I hope you will find a fix.

MO
Mustafa Ozturk
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1703

Hi Ofi, Thanks for that last hint, too. I deleted the template and the error messages are gone. I'll use a new template. Best Regards, Mustafa

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1720

If you want to use from ours, I would recommend you to take Helix Ultimate based template. Good luck!

MO
Mustafa Ozturk
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1721

Thanks! Good idea to have the template from you to avoid such incompatibility issues. I'll check that.