Problem After Installation Of Indigo Template - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Problem After Installation Of Indigo Template

Z

ZDKanton

Template 6 months ago

After installing Indigo template adn setting it to default I've got this error:

Undefined variable. , 143 | background-image: linear-gradient(286deg, $link_color2, $link_color); | ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ' templates/indigo/scss/theme.scss 143:44 @import master.scss 8:9 @import - 1:9 root stylesheet

Joomla 5.4.3 php 8.3.30

I've installed only template to use it to make a new site.

0
7 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #219925

Hello there,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m sorry for the experience you’ve had so far.

To look into this issue more closely, could you please share temporary Super Admin access (inside the hidden content box)? I’ll check this and update you as soon as possible.

Please make sure to keep a full site backup before sharing the credentials, just to be safe.

Best regards,

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #220108

Hello,

I haven’t heard back from you regarding this issue.

Thanks!

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #221847

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

There is an Accept button below each reply. You can accept an answer there to officially close the post.

Thanks!

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234039

Hello i have the same problem joomla 6.1.3 php 8.4 can you solve this problem ?

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234073

Hi @Interbeek,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for your experience.

Did you try to toggle the compile SCSS to CSS, then save, and clear caches deeply?

If your issue persists, then create a new post with your credentials. We will look into your issue then.

Best regards,

0
I
Interbeek
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234075

Thanx for your answer Wehn i toggloe on than get the message: Class "JText" not found hope jou know whats wrong

grtzz Rene

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234091

Hi Rene,

Kindly, remove your credentials from this post as it is also visible to the post owner.

And create your own new post on this topic with the necessary details.

Best regards,

0