Problem With Form Builder, Email is Sent But The Send Button does Not Show The Success Message And Icon Keeps "spinning" - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Form Builder, Email is Sent But The Send Button does Not Show The Success Message And Icon Keeps "spinning"

altraSoluzione

altraSoluzione

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, I'm trying to create a contact form using SPPB Pro 3.7.11 on latest Helix Ultimate template but, using either Contact Form or Form Builder, the email is sent but the "Success" message does not appear and the spinning icon on the Submit button lasts forever.

Would you help me, please?

Thank you Kind regards

17 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21273

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing the administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thanks!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21283

Hi, please find attached hidden info.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21469

Hello there,

I have checked your site. You set you mail server SMTP which caused the problem. I set it to PHP mail to prevent the problem.

Check your site now and let us know. Thanks!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21488

Hi, thank you for your test. Have you reset the settings after your tests? I've found SMTP setting still there. Are you sure you posted your reply in the right thread?

I've tried setting PHP Mail in Joomla Configuration by myself but it doesn't work. Did I forget something?

Anyway, I'd prefer to use SMTP and I've already developed other sites that use SPPB's Contact Form with SMTP (same email provider and same configuration).

On these sites Submit button works properly and the "Submit Success Message" is correctly shown after the email has been sent.

So I guess there's something conflicting in this particular installation and my hope is that you, with your experience, can find what is interfering with the process.

Thank you very much Kind regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21504

Hello there,

Please check your site now. Your issue is fixed.

Thanks!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21508

Yes, it seems it's ok. What do I have to do to fix it on the production installation? Where was the problem? Thank you very much. Kind regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21514

Hello there,

The problem was in the inner row section that you created in the same page. We replaced that with a single row.

That's it!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21519

I see. Inner rows in pages with forms produce this kind of problems? Are you going to correct this in the next version? Thanks!

Also, I've just realized that the same problem happens with Acymailing subscription module that you can find in the footer.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21622

Hello there,

Not really! There are several causes those might occur the problem, custom CSS is one of those.

In most cases, just adding inner row doesn't create any problem at all. We will look into it though in the future.

Thanks!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21623

It's ok. And would you be so kind as to check the same problem in the Opt-in Form (AcyMailing) at the bottom of the page, in the footer module, please? Thank you!

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21948

Hi again, have you any news about the problem in the Opt-in Form (AcyMailing) I told you about?

Thank you very much. Regards

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22541

Hi, no news yet? I've seen you've logged in on test server but I haven't had any feedback from you. Have you found any solution? Thank you very much Kind regards.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22606

Hello there,

We will get back to you soon with the solution.

Thanks for the patience.

M
michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48366

Hi - I have the same problem!

Joomla 4.05 set to PHP-Mail

Button icon is spinning endless.

e-mail already received!

Michael

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55691

Muntasir Sakib

Support Agent

7 months ago

Hello there,

We will get back to you soon with the solution.

Thanks for the patience.

Hi, 7 months have passed but I'm still waiting for a solution to this problem. I'm now working on a new Joomla 4 installation with Form Builder: email is sent but Send button icon keeps rotating and no confirmation message appears.

Would you help me, please? Thank you!

M
michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55716

7 Months ... unbelievable .....

Dev Systems di Ercole Del Pizzo
Dev Systems di Ercole Del Pizzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89018

Their assistance is ridiculous