Problems Installing Templates - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Problems Installing Templates

Charlotte Munch

Charlotte Munch

Template 2 weeks ago

I can't install either the "Terrae Quickstart Pack Joomla 6" or "Kidzy Quickstart Pack Joomla 6" templates. I install under the subdomain middpunktet.dextime.dk

I've tried several times and when I'm done configuring the database and click "Continue" - I get one of these messages:

  • Table 'dextime_dk_db.midtpunkt_easystore_media' doesn't exist
  • Some errors occurred during the database backup.
  • Duplicate foreign key constraint name 'fk_sppagebuilder_versions_page'

I can install the "Quickstart Pack Joomla 5" package - but then I can't upgrade to Joomla 6. So no matter what I do, there are problems?

0
34 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233725

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I’ve tested the Terrae Quickstart Pack for Joomla 6 using the Quickstart installation, and I was able to install it successfully on my local environment.

I’ve also created an Akeeba Backup of the working installation for you. Please restore this backup using the same process as a regular Joomla Quickstart installation.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233848

Hi Toufiqur I can't get started with my website until I hear from you?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233871

I have shared a backup of quickstart. Did you check backup?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233874

Yes - and this was the result of my attempt to install the backup

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233877

Can you provide me hosting access to check the issue?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233880

Hi

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233884
0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233919

I have done that!

I do the following - see and then I click next - and get the following message

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233953

Can you give me cpanel access?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233954

I don't have a control panel, because I haven't installed anything for the subdomain "midtpunkt.dextime.dk" yet - but I do have ftp access - and I sent it to you yesterday.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233956

I need cpanel access. Please contact your hosting provider. Thanks

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233958

Do you have an email address I can give user access to?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #233963

Please don't do it. Please contact your hosting provider and try to collect cpanel access. Thanks

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233969

I don't know what else to do. I can't give you my own access to simply.com, which is my hoster, as I have quite a few websites here.

Now I have tried to install on 2 different web hosts with 2 different subdomains and 2 different templates - and it still hasn't worked.

Can't you tell from the error message what's wrong?

Otherwise I think I'll have to give up - and find a 3rd template somewhere else. I've never had this kind of problem before!

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233998

Hi I have now installed Joomla 6 - without problems !! Then I installed the template TERRAE - without the Quickstart Pack

So now there is a cpanel - and can you do something now so that I get the full template with pages and configurations?

I look forward to hearing from you - so that I can get started with my own website

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234036

Downgrade your PHP version 8.5 to 8.4 or 8.3.

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234037

I has done so and what happens now?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234046

Now the website is broken ?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234048

Just ask your hosting provider to provide server access.

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234049

I have ftp access

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234059

Do you have server access?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234060

As I have written previously I cannot give you more access than access to ftp and backend on the website

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234063

Can we join remote desktop via anydesk?

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234064

I don't really know how it works - but now I've downloaded AnyDesk - and got an ID number. Can it be used?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234066

Open your anydesk chat box.

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234069

Can you use this access - now that we can't get AnyDesk to work?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234077

Give me anydesk id again.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234079

Are you there?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234087

Waiting for your response. Thanks

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234088

Here you are

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234089
0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234090

Please try again

0
Charlotte Munch
Charlotte Munch
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #234093

Hmmmm - don't you think we'll just stop now and instead I'll try to retrieve the backup from yesterday? Midtpunktet.dextime.dk is just a subdomain - and the main domain dextime.dk has also disappeared now!

Is it the php version that is the reason why I cannot install the full version of the template?

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234110

I believe your issue has been resolved after a thorough diagnosis via AnyDesk. If you need further any help, please let us know.

0