SP PageBuilder Pro - Download Older Version - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

SP PageBuilder Pro - Download Older Version

D

Dagmar

General 2 weeks ago

Hi, I wanted to download SP PageBuilder version 6.9.0 today, but unfortunately the download section no longer scrolls, so I can't access the download link.

0
5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #233940

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing the screenshot.

I understand that you’re unable to scroll through the Older Versions dropdown on the SP Page Builder Pro download page.

I have forwarded this to the team. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Best regards,

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #234038

Hi,

Here is the requested version 6.9.0 in case you need it urgently. Please let me know once you have downloaded it.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #234092

I hope you know that SP PageBuilder v6.9.0 is not the latest version. To download the last one, just click Download button here: https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234250

Hello,

We haven’t heard back from you regarding this issue. Could you please confirm if everything is working fine now? If so, kindly accept the most helpful answer to close the post.

Best regards,

0
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234474

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

There is an Accept button below each reply. You can accept an answer there to officially close the post.

Thanks!

0