EasyStore Image - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

EasyStore Image

SH

Stephan Hikel

EasyStore 1 day ago

Hello,
I am using SP Page Builder together with EasyStore. The product preview image is always displayed inside a fixed-height container, apparently using a portrait or square aspect ratio. As a result, my landscape images are cropped on the left and right, as if the system forces the image into portrait format. Could you please tell me where I can change the aspect ratio of the EasyStore product image container? I would like to display the complete landscape image, preferably with  object-fit: contain , or alternatively use a landscape image ratio such as 4:3 or 16:9. Is this controlled by EasyStore, SP Page Builder, or the Joomla template CSS? Thank you.

0
1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 day ago #234761

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. For this case, you need to use Page Builder store front page with thumbnail image addon settings.

https://prnt.sc/TCVThhM-TCX3

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0