Bug - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied Templates

Bug

Asked by ISARD 1 day ago Last activity 2 hours ago

The hamburger menu links do not work in Chrome or on the iPhone 13.

3 replies

Ziaul Kabir Staff

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please share temporary administrator access to your Joomla backend? You can provide the credentials securely in the hidden content section. Also, please take a full backup of your site before we make any changes.

Once I have access, I’ll investigate further and see what’s causing the issue. Let me know once you’ve shared the details!

Best regards,

ISARD Asked this

Yes sure, thx !
Please find in hidden section

Ziaul Kabir Staff

Hello,

I see that Offcanvas menu works fine on my end, Could you please provide me some screenshot and if possible provide some affected url, where you see this issues.

Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 3.52.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 3.52.55 PM.png

Thanks,

Log in to reply.