Pagebuilder In Front End Editor Not Allowing For Text Edit - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder In Front End Editor Not Allowing For Text Edit

BC

Brian Cronin

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I have installed SPPagebuilder to my website, created a new page using a default Template page. When attempting to edit the text blocks in Front End Editor the JCE Editor is not available for editing and the text block is unwriteable.

Your support welcomed

5 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24763

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing a videocast or some screenshots of the exact text field which you cannot edit in front end editor with us so that we can understand the situation better as we haven't found any problem at our end.

Thanks!

BC
Brian Cronin
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24774

Thank you for the reply I have used first Home page build as an example image is after selecting the write tool in the text block note the content shows on the LHS however no option to edit/change the text, perhaps I have omitted to do something however cannot see what. https://playthemajors.com/images/Capture.jpg

Regards

BC
Brian Cronin
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24775

Please also note I have two SP Page Builders installed one is in the Components section and one is in its own menu ? Not sure how this happened however if you can advise if this is a problem also please. :)

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24800

Hello there,

As I can see, text block can be edited from the back end, but only not editable from the front-end. We will be looking into it.

Before getting back to you, please continue editing the texts inside text block addon from the back end if you want to.

Thanks!

BC
Brian Cronin
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25197

Any success with this matter :)