No Items In Cart In SP LMS 4 - Question | JoomShaper

No Items In Cart In SP LMS 4

Emeric

Emeric

Extension 2 years ago

I just installed the yoga template with SP LMS and No items appear in the cart after adding the products. See on http://msm.e-devweb.fr Thank you

5 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27773

Hello there,

I am sorry for the late reply.

After investigating the issue, we have come to know it's a bug which will be fixed in the next template update. Our sincere apology till then.

However, you can use any other template till then. With the other templates, it is working fine. We have checked from our end. Just don't install the template over the varsita one that you are using. It might create the issue again. Hopefully you get my point.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26310

Hello there,

Please make sure that you have followed the documentation perfectly. If yes, please tell us in details what's the exact problem you are facing. If possible, share some screenshots with us.

Thanks!

M
MW
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26412

Same problem here using Varsita after updating SP LMS to 4.0.2. I updated the theme and it didn't fix it. It was working just fine until the update. I cleared the cache, tried opening the site in an incognito tab, but it didn't work either. I was willing to try an older version of the extension but your changelog doesn't include links to the files. I restored a backup after that but it would be good to be notified when you fix this. Thank you

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26472

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing some screenshots of the exact problem you were facing after upgrading to the latest version so that we can understand it better?

Thanks!

M
MW
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26552

Sure! https://postimg.cc/r0qLFHsd

I decided to do one more test: I deleted the component override for SP LMS: shaper_varsita/html/com_splms

After that, the shopping cart reflected both added and deleted items correctly. The shopping cart total amount, though, doesn't show decimals. And, of course, the template styling for the LMS pages changed.

But, at least, now we know the problem is the overrides (I'm guessing the same thing is happening with the yoga template).

Please, let me know how to fix it.