Template Indigo - Joomla 4 & Helix Ultimate 2 - Question | JoomShaper

Template Indigo - Joomla 4 & Helix Ultimate 2

V

Volker

Template 2 years ago

Hi Team,

can I use the template with Joomla 4. I have concerns with the shop module. Is the template also compatible with Helix Ultimate 2?

Best regards,

Volker

46 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28563

Hello there

Thanks for contacting with us. Upgrading to Joomla 4 right now in production sites is not recommended. There are many third-party extensions like ours that are not fully compatible yet. It is better to wait at least a couple of weeks to see how things are going. Meanwhile, we will update our products accordingly. Please check our roadmap for Joomla 4: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomshaper-s-plans-for-joomla-4

-Regards

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28562

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well.

We highly recommend you not to use any templates on Joomla 4 right now. Helix Ultimate 2.0.0 is compatible with Joomla 4, the templates based on the framework will also be compatible within a few more days as well, for now those are not.

If you have an existing site, please do not update to Joomla 4 now. If you want to build fresh new site, you can use Helix Ultimate 2.0.0 on Joomla 4 but not any other templates for the time being before those are compatible with the latest version.

Thanks!

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28580

Thanks - I'll wait and see :)

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #40537

Hi,

any news on an update of the indigo template to J4?

Rgds, Volker

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #40730

Hello there

Indigo template has J2 store with it. J2 store is not compatible with Joomla4 yet. We are waiting for the compatibility of J2 store with Joomla 4. They are working on it. After their compatibility we will upgrade our template.

-Regards

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56153

Hi Team,

any news on an update of the Indigo Template for J4?

Rgds, Volker

Accepted Answer
2 years ago #57322

Hey there, why dont you guys update indigo to j4.. without the shop?

as i can see, you had 2 versions of it. may after realeasing a j2 store j4 version you can realease the shop version?..

im waiting for so long now.

reagards

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74163

Hi Team,

any news on an update of the Indigo Template for J4?

Rgds, Volker

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74291

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. I will ask the team about it and get back to you.

-Regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78024

Hey Anne.. its now a month ago... its a long time to ask?

whats is the result?

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #80079

Hi Team,

any news? Joomla 3 is running out of support and I need a solution asap!

Thx, Volker

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #80100

Anne.. we dont need the shop-system of indigo ore j2store. We do need only the template. im waiting here for so long now and i told you that.. you can updgrade that stuff after j2store has upgraded their system. where is tghe problem?

you had programmed this template before in two versions. with and without the shop. where is it gone?

regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87612

One year ago... " It is better to wait at least a couple of weeks to see how things are going."

it´s getting more and more ridiculous here!

I have asigned twice in this time.. and you have earnd just beacause of waiting customers like me.

Give us at least an uopdate for the agency version of indigo! you have to keep your promises!

ist so bad.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87911

Hello Se,

Please take our sincere apology for the unwanted delay. Without Joomla 4 compatible j2store, it is not possible to upgrade the template only. Because we have so many users who are using indigo template, they will get the notification for the template update then, and as j2store is not compatible with joomla 4 yet, it will create a huge mess. I hope you have understood the situation. The team is working on our own e-commerce . We know you guys have waited far too long , this wait of yours will not go to waste.

-Regards

J
jurateam
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89474

hello Do you have information for the indigo template J4 ? I can't make my sites evolve, can you make a version without the shop module ? Joomla 3 is running out of support

Best regard J

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89502

Hello jurateam,

Please take our sincere apology . Without Joomla 4 compatible j2store, it is not possible to upgrade the template only.

-Regards

Robert
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90235

Can't someone make a (quick) fix for those in need of indigo on j4? I also have a couple of sites on Indigo without using the shop part...

It would be great if i didnt have to duplicate all these website with another template...

BF
Bruno Ferraro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95052

hello, I see that j2store announced the upgrade to joomla4 on 2022/03/16 (https://www.j2store.org/blog/general/announcing-j2store-4-0.html). Do you think it is possible to update this template soon?

Greetings

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95079

@Anne

let's make a bet. if even one customer uses j2store's store solution, i'll gladly pay for another year again. but if not, you pay.

besides, you announced your update. that's why we are hanging in the air. if you don't bring an update in 100 days, i will leave you. finally.

it's really pathetic to leave so many customers hanging. that's not good business manners. thats not fair. im here because of this only one template.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97262

Hello Saam,

Please take our sincere apology for the unwanted delay. I have talked to the team about it. And will get back to you after getting feedback from them.

-Regards

BF
Bruno Ferraro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102937

Hi Anne, Indigo not updated yet? Would it be possible to update only the theme without that extension? Please do it!! is important, otherwise I have to completely redo some sites, all without that extension. Thank you very much.

J
jurateam
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102938

I am in the same position on multiple sites with Indigo (without the sales module), please take into account our requests! Thank you.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102939

they fight it tooth and nail. i don't understand why they are so stubborn about this.

Instead of, they publisch not working updates of stupid templates.

so i have tested just "shefund".. not working update ;-( what a shame.

G
gourou
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102953

Don't wait for miracles !

Giovanni Colombo
Giovanni Colombo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103056

I have the same problem. We expect fair and fast support Thanks

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108542

Hi Team, any news?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109114

Hello Volker,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. We have discussed the issue with the team. J2 store released the RC version for joomla 4. It is not fully compatible with joomla 4 yet. The develover team have found some complications with it. That's why they have paused it. Besides, Our sp page builder eccomerce is on its way to completion. Hopefully , it won't disappoint you. After that they will be upgraded to joomla 4.

-Regards

J
jurateam
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109118

Hi Thank you for your response, but the problem that I and other users are encountering is that we have used Indigo for its style, and I have ideally disabled the sales module. It would be great if the core of the template could be provided without the sales feature.

Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109119

Hello Jurateam,

We are going to inform the Developer team about this with highest priority . We are really greatful for your patience.

-Regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109563

Hey @Anne, this is already the 10th time that we get the same answers in over two years. So please don't expect us to trust it.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum?q=indigo

B
bergwerk
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109590

Just found this thread by accident - I just posted a similar (private) question and got the answer (from Mehtaz), that j2Store based templates will NOT recieve an update in the future. So it's quite strange that this information is not stated outright here? What's true now? Are you working on it or not? An official anncouncement would be great here :-)

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109678

the truth seems... here nobody has a clue. these supporters have no idea about business decisions. that's why the answers to the same question change within a few days.

you can ask for css and html commands. but that's all. and even then one or the other becomes impertinent. they are guaranteed to respond in days, weeks or months... they just don't get paid very well, as you can see.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109717

Hello X,

Please take our humble apology. You will get the official announcement about the ecommerce template soon.

-Regards

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112389

Hi, please define soon!! We are waiting for an update so long! If you're not able to update the template then let us choose an alternativ. Means more work but an update to J4 ist possible!!

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115699

Hi, any news?

Giovanni Colombo
Giovanni Colombo
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118950

Hi, any news? joomla 3 deadline is approaching and i don't know what to say to customers

Thanks

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120248

Hi, any news??

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122321

Are you kidding me? No answer, no update. What a bad service!!!!

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #122497

Hello Volker,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. As the team was working on sp page builder 5, that's why it took some delay. The team is working on the ecommerce extension and will declare the announcement regarding ecommerce templates soon.

-Regards

T
Tim
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123714

Please make the Indigo update for J4 soon. The deadline for Joomla 3 has passed

J
jurateam
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123732

Hello team, Thank you for discussing your future e-commerce extension, but it does not solve the problem. I feel like you are not listening to the customers. I used Indigo templates without the client extension because, at the time, the templates were very pleasant and comprehensive. However, now I find myself in a complicated situation where my only option is to start my template from scratch.

Why not update the template without the e-commerce extension? Best regards.

Giovanni Colombo
Giovanni Colombo
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123744

Hello, I'm in complete agreement, if the problem is the e-commerce extension why don't you update without this extension? Best regards.

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127125

Hi All, I don't need an email update every 5 minutes about the same post. please check. I'm looking forward to your next ecxuse why we don't get an update and have to stick to Joomla 3. We paid for the template, so get ready to J4.

Thx, Volker

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127404

Hi, please stop spamming with the update of Tim's coment. I get every 5 minutes an email.

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127917

Hi, still spammed by update mails. Please check.

V
Volker
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128867

Still spammed. Please check!