Where To Download Helix Ultimate 1.1.4? While The New One is Buggy In Places. - Question | JoomShaper

Where To Download Helix Ultimate 1.1.4? While The New One is Buggy In Places.

Dmitry Goncharov

Dmitry Goncharov

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Where to download Helix Ultimate 1.1.4? While the new one is buggy in places.

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #28926
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #28902

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Here is the download link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kAJF5sWug-GqzyybkbpDgVn2DhJo-FOO/view

-Thanks

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28907

Is there no last one? 1.1.4

T
Tad
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28930

Dmitry - were you able to downgrade successfully from HU 2 back to 1.1.4?

E
elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28956

I second Dmitry on this new release. This new version of Helix Ultimate should be downloaded with PRECAUTION written all over it. Many custom css will no longer valid. Many are related to the menu and header. Below are the list of bugs when you update v1.1.4 to this 2.0:

1. Many CSS properties written in custom.css will no longer work because it seems that there has been some changes to the classes naming convention. All colors changed back to default.

2. All of the menu items are on shifted to the left. This is because now there is an inline css property with value: position:static for the div#sp-menu. Solution to this is to write another css in custom.css: div#sp-menu{position:absolute !important;right:0px}. At least that's what happened in my case. I think this is because now they have several header options instead of the 2 predefined header in the previous version.

3. The chevron down arrow in parent menu item also gone. I think this is because it called for Font Awesome 5 Free icon while the font package isn't there. I fixed mine by adding the following CSS in custom CSS: body.ltr .sp-megamenu-parent>li.sp-has-child>a:after, body.ltr .sp-megamenu-parent>li.sp-has-child>span:after {content: '^';float: right;margin-left: 7px;font-weight: 900;font-size: 17px;transform: rotate(180deg);margin-top: 0px;}

Hopefully this get fix soon. Thank you!

T
Tad
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28961

Elliott -

For #2, what ended up helping this for me was switching to Minimal Layout here:

Template Options > Basic > Header > Predefined Header ON > Minimal Layout

For #3, I think you can fix it by enabling Font Awesome:

Template Options > Advanced > Font Settings > Enable Font Awesome

For some reason it is switched OFF by default.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28967

Дмитрий - Удалось ли вам успешно откатиться с HU 2 до 1.1.4?

I did not roll back, but installed it from scratch

E
elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28970

Hey Tad! Thank you for the input on #3. That was a good finding. We never have to mess with this in the past because it was already turned on by default. I hope the JoomShaper team see this and make the change to make it on as default.

All in all, for anyone curious to whether or not this template work in J4. The answer is yes. I just ran a test and spin a new J4 website for testing. I was able to install both ShaperHelix template and latest SP Page Builder along with article and K2 integration without any issue. Everything went smoothly. Now, if you ask about update, the answer so far is NO. I have 3 sites went down after updating to J4. ShaperHelix and SP Page Builder aren't the only component crashing the site. All the Regular Labs stuff are also does the same thing. Since I cannot use Sourcerer just yet in J4, I guess J4 updates are not in my agenda anytime soon.

To be completely hontest, I DO NOT LIKE the new UI in J4. I don't know why they shifting to look more like WORSTpress. There's a reason why we all LOVE Joomla because it is NOT the same as Worstpress and has its own personality. We used to be able to go to any part of the admin area from the top bar now we have to go click on the left bar, get to the main system menu before we can install extension, do general config, etc. But, it is how it is I guess. I hope the Joomla team see this and bring back the good ol Joomla that was REALLY GOOD.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #28995

Please check the latest update. Thanks

E
elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30145

I am on the latest update of SP Page Builder and ShaperHelix Ultimate.

I have to say that this has been a very rough start on J4 for both SPPB and ShaperHelix. So much bugs still need to work on.

1. We can no longer insert any custom css into the Template->Custom Code... I mean yes you can type in your code but the field will not accept any carriage return. Unless you are going to write a minified css, you'll have to do it outside then use copy-paste method.

2. All the section heading's color settings aren't working. It's overuled by the template default. (SP Page Builder-->Page->Addon Heading-->Style) If you set the text color here, it's not going to work. I worked around it by giving the section an ID then insert custom CSS to force #sectionID h1/h2/h3 with color setting here.

3. If you have a SP Pagebuilder Module and placed it in the footer1 position, after the updates will changed to position none and page none.

I hope these will get fix soon.. I know it's a problem all across Joomla's world now. JoomShaper has done excellent job compared to other dev out there! Thanks!!

Elliott

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30155

I worked around it by giving the section an ID then insert custom CSS to force #sectionID h1/h2/h3 with color setting here.

Hi. Too complex workaround. So much easier, just use this code in custom.css. This will reset the colors of the headings.

h1,
h2,
h3,
h4,
h5,
h6 {
    color: inherit !important;
}
E
elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30199

@Pavel, yup. That's good for global changes. However, the reason that I use the style setting is to override the global changes for specific section that needs a different color and style heading. Anyway, i'm not sure how it is now but in the past, even without the "!important" attributes, if you insert that in the custom.css it will override the global template.css setting. Unless you also specify it in the template setting.