Error When Going Options - Question | JoomShaper

Error When Going Options

F

fabiana

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Se ha producido un error. 0 Call to a member function getData() on bool Volver al panel de control

When wanting to change the new code in page builder, when going to options it gives me an error.

I do not know how to add an image here I touch the image and it opens an http

10 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31618

Hello there,

Please share the screenshot of the exact problem you are facing so that we can understand the situation better. You can use this tool to upload the screenshot.

Thanks!

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32149

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LuzIHF22ZDpPsPHx1wUSm_sH55ULMqoT?usp=sharing

hello, I loaded them in drive have if you can see them, the error that gives me pass your credentials for private

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32830

Hello there,

Please check the credentials you gave and make sure those are correct. We cannot logging in with the given credentials.

Thanks!

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32841

which country are you joining

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33242

*Se ha producido un error.** 0 Call to a member function getData() on bool /home2/diocesis/public_html/administrator/components/com_config/view/component/html.php:102 Call stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_config/view/component/html.php:102 2 ConfigViewComponentHtml->addToolbar() JROOT/administrator/components/com_config/view/component/html.php:81 3 ConfigViewComponentHtml->render() JROOT/components/com_config/controller/display.php:114 4 ConfigControllerDisplay->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_config/config.php:31 5 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 6 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

you can access??

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33752

hello, please help me, I need to solve this problem

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34379

Hello there,

Apology for the delay.

You want to upgrade to the latest versions, that's what you wanna do?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34380

Exact but when entering options it gives me the error that I upload in the screenshot, I leave you the credentials and you can see it if you want

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34742

Hello there,

Please download the latest version from here and install it manually. Hopefully it will solve your issue.

Thanks!

F
fabiana
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34868

https://prnt.sc/1syrd52

He does not let me update here, he asks me to buy,