After Updating Helix 2.0.3 (and The 2.0.4) Page 404 Doesn't Work Right (theme Opus) - Question | JoomShaper

After Updating Helix 2.0.3 (and The 2.0.4) Page 404 Doesn't Work Right (theme Opus)

M

MESA

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi, I have template Opus. I updated Joomla and Helix 2.0.3. And then Helix 2.0.4. I noticed only today that error page 404 doesn't work.

I can't see the custom page, with the logo and the button and with the correct 404 code in the headers inside. I see a message "page not found", but it's not the error page of the system or of my template.

Same problem with wpc-days.it

The problem is similar to this: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/6079

I have a version of the website with Helix 2.0.2 installed on my pc (local) and the page error works fine.

Can you fix and explain to me what to do for a temporary fix?

Thanks! (And sorry for my bad English!)

Luisa (webmaster)

4 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #32640

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. You shouldn't update the Helix Ultimate v2 inside the Premium Template. Cause, the premium templates are overridden for design purpose. Hold on for the template update. In the meantime roll back your backup.

-Thanks

M
MESA
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32698

Sorry, but until Helix 2.0.2 page error worked fine.

And it seems to me that the problem from Helix 2.0.3 and over is that the the error page is not loaded. (The html code inside the page is different, it's not the usual code for basic error page).

If I change the template, choosing a basic Joomla template with Helix 2.0.3, I have the same problem. So I think that is not only a problem with premium template.

Thanks.

M
MESA
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32704

I did other tests on my backup area and I found that the problem is with the update of Sp page builder 3.7.14!

No problem with Helix 2.0.4.

I am going to open question about this problem under the correct category.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #32711

Thanks