Error Loading Text From Page - Question | JoomShaper

Error Loading Text From Page

E

Erivelton

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I created a page (hidden content) and noticed that my texts are not loaded when opening the page. I always need to refresh the page more than once so that all the content can be loaded. Attached a video of the error.

11 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32633

Hello there,

Have you cleared your browser and Joomla cache? If not, please do that and try again, hopefully it will solve the issue.

If the issue persists even after, share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue from our end.

Thanks!

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32811

yes before opening this call, i did it.

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33488

Any feedback?

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34178

Any feedback?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34767

Hello there,

Sincere apology for the late response.

First of all, you are using Indigo template with Helix Ultimate 2.x.x version, the template is not compatible yet with the latest framework. Till it's compatible, please rollback to the older Helix version.

Secondly, about the issue, please take a full site backup and share the zip file with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can have a look from our local environment.

Thanks!

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36559

segue.

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #36901

Any feedback?

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37679

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38122

Hello there,

Sincere apology for the late response.

Probably you have set a password of your Akeeba backup which prevents us from installing your site on our local environment. Please provide the credentials in the Hidden Content area.

Thanks!

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38173

E
Erivelton
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39240

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????