Helix Framework / J2Store BUG - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Framework / J2Store BUG

Z

zer0g

Helix Framework 2 years ago

After Updating "System - Helix Ultimate Framework" to version 2.0.5 I am no longer able to change any Settings in a Joomla Article. The Tab bar is no longer visible (See Pictures).

I had to uninstall the Framework and i reinstall the template, to make it work again. Is there any known workaround to solve this Problem? I also figured out that if i disable the Content J2Store Plugin, the Tab Bar is visible again.

Joomla Version:3.10.1 Template: Arino Template Version: 1.1 PageBuilder Version:3.7.14 Helix Version (wich is working): 1.1.2

10 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34478

As a Workarround we´ve disabled the "Load jQuery UI" in the J2Store configuratiuon.

It's not a workaround, but main action. J2Store has on board the things that may not be in the template. If something exist in the template, it is necessary to disable it in J2Store. Common practice with any extensions.

M
mumnj
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34471

Hi, i´ll post my problem here, because i think it could be the same reason.

I am using the Arino Template for a custom webshop. In the frontend everything is working fine, but in the backend i can´t edit articles, create new one an so on. Only the close button is working. All others are without function. I figuered out that it is a problem caused from helixframework. If I disable the plugin everything in the backend works fine. (but of course my frontend is gone)

I searched in your forum and found the following issue from Paul Frankowski

"Hi, In general - you have to wait for offcial template udpate, don't update helix plugin yet."

Please could you tell me how to fix the problem. I need to make some changes and new products on the site.

Joomla! 3.10.2 Stable Arino Template Version 1.2 SP PageBuilder Version 3.7.15 J2store Version 3.3.18 Helix Version 2.0.5 (Can I uninstall and reinstall an older helix version direct from the joomla-backend or do i need a ftp-account?)

Thanks a lot in advance

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34474

Hi. I do not think this is a bug. Just the problem of double loading library and conflicts. Many extensions have settings for such cases. Including j2store. Just turn off jQuery UI in the J2Store general settings or keep it only for frontend if you use any additional plugins as J2Store Custom Tabs for exemple.

Also, you can disable there some other things that already exist in Helix. For example font awesome

Z
zer0g
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34475

Update:

After a little bit of investigation we found out that the jquery-ui-min.js in the /media/j2store/js folder is causing this issue.

We think the jQuery version of Helix Ultimate is incompatible to the Jquery Ui version. As a Workarround we´ve disabled the "Load jQuery UI" in the J2Store configuratiuon.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34476

Hi,

Thanks for the information and its glad to know that you got it.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34488

Hello Pavel

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

D
dterbeek
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #40555

disabled the "Load jQuery UI" in the J2Store configuratiuon.Where and how?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #40557

Read in Helix Documenation - tip #3 : https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix-ultimate-2/troubleshooting-faq

p.s. you should know where J2Store has Configuration if you want to build a shop ;]

D
dterbeek
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71846

Thanks

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71900

Hello dterbeek

You are welcome.