Google Font API - Question | JoomShaper

Google Font API

TM

Tom Mitchell

Template 2 years ago

I have the Finion template installed. I am receiving an error message that I am missing webfonts.json file and to go to advanced > Font settings and to add the google font API. I have followed the instructions in your documentation:

"Since Google Fonts has implemented a recent usage restriction, you need to use your own Google Fonts API Key for uninterrupted operations. With Helix Ultimate v1.0.5 update, we’ve added a dedicated Google Fonts API Key insertion field to Helix Ultimate, so you can use the huge font collection more smoothly."

I have obtained the Fonts API key from Google but the system is telling me that it requires a valid API key. Going round in circles. I have an image but not able to upload it.

Running J4.0.3 Template: Finion

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38693

Hello Tom Mitchell

Please go to this location: templates/finion/webfonts and replace webfonts.json file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

webfonts.json.zip

Best regards

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38703

Perfect, works a treat. Thank you so much. Good weekend Tom

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38763

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38764

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory