Include Another SP Pagebuilder Page - Question | JoomShaper

Include Another SP Pagebuilder Page

T

Tony

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi On my site I have 20 pages with identical layout - all working well - BUT on the bottom of each page I would like to put two lists of links that are the same but from time to time change

Is it anyway possible that I can make the links row a page of its own and include it on the other pages so that I only need to change the links section once?

Thanks

Tony

3 Answers
pepperstreet
pepperstreet
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46076

Hello, you are talking of a "global" or "master" section, that is used multiple times and maintained in one place? I am afraid there is no feature like that.

A workaround might be a regular J! module. Either of type CustomHTML with manual links... Or a Menu module with SPPB Pages... Or a suitable Articles module, if you use the articles Integration feature. The latter one might offer a random sorting orders etc.

T
Tony
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46077

Thanks for the response. What I did was to create a row with two addons one for each list - then copies the lists into them and published

I then used developer tools inspect and copied the section area and place into a module as you suggested with a position of end of content.

Removed the section fomr sp page builder page.

Works great and invisible to the page. Regards

Tony

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46080

Hello Tony

Unfortunately, there is no feature like this on SP Page Builder. I hope your issue is solved by following pepperstreet's reply. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Best regards