Icons And Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Icons And Helix Ultimate

G

glenanPL

Template 3 years ago

Hello, I have a problem with the site https://guacamole.univ-avignon.fr/iutpro/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers&Itemid=119 following a hosting transfer from OVH to the university's servers. This site uses the Helix Ultimate template. On the button at the bottom of the page, the arrow is not visible and neither are the form radio buttons (community builder). By activating the Helix 3 template, everything returns to normal. Do you have an explanation? Thank you in advance for your help. PL

6 Answers
PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3488

I have the same problem using the Varista template. Icons are erratic or not showing at all. The main Course Categories module on the HomePage is not showing the long-arrow-right icon. It works in the Preview on the JoomShaper templates site. I have applied ALL updates to my site.

PAt

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3501

Hello glenanPL

Icon is fixed with CSS. Show me an example with radio buttons.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3502

Hello Patricia Lawson

Please post a new question about your issue.

Best regards

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4371

Do images I post need to be hosted online somewhere? I am presently developing on my local machine

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4398

Yes, you need to generate a link for your image and share the link.

PL
Patricia Lawson
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5436

(I wish your forum supported uploading an image! I am supposed to create an image and then upload it to my server? This is confusing - and I am NOT a new developer...)

Please go to my site: http://help.thinkiq.com/index.php

1. On the home page, the Trend (chart-line) and Custom Content (pencil) font-awesome icons do not show up. On the Video Course->Courses page, the Custome Content icon DOES show up, but the Trend icon still doesn't show up.
  2. Also on the Home Page, the icons in the colored boxes (highlighted courses) also do not show up. This is a part of the template.

Thanks!