Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate

Hans Peter Betzler

Hans Peter Betzler

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi Team, as I am getting an error I cant fix I hope you will be able to assist please :) (like always). The error occured after adding a second normal article.

"Refused to apply style from 'https://qteck.hpbdesign.de/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/%7B' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled."

The big question is how can I fix it please?

Joomla 4.1.2 Shaper_helixultimate 2.0.7 php 8.0

Kind regards Hans Peter Betzler

13 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #67204

New Helix code update.

It was code bug. Your case helped to solve it. That's why we also published Helix Ultimate 2.0.8

Ugur Uygur
Ugur Uygur
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66142

Hi,

Are you using the JCH Plugin? If yes, turn it off.

Hans Peter Betzler
Hans Peter Betzler
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66197

Hi Ugur, thank you, is that JCH Optimize? No I dont use it...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #66201

Hi Peter,

please check now. I reinstalled template.

Hans Peter Betzler
Hans Peter Betzler
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66214

Hi Paul, thank you :) I did a test page in menu bottom 1. The error is still the same :(

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #66226

Oh, I see now. I checked only pages.

Let me check and ask our developer why.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #66284

@Hans

please share FTP access if possible. We need it to solve the problem.

Extra Question: Did you have this problem since beginning or you noticed few days back?

Hans Peter Betzler
Hans Peter Betzler
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #66288

Hi Paul,

The first Joomla article I did Saturday was Impressum no error. The second article Datenschutz I did Sunday, and the error appeard in both articles. Then I to reinstalled the template as did you. I gather from die error something is being devided by 0

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #66292

Thanks / Danke

Hans Peter Betzler
Hans Peter Betzler
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67196

Hi Paul, its fixed :) thank you. Could you let me know please what has been changed?

Hans Peter Betzler
Hans Peter Betzler
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #67528

Hi Paul, thats great news, thank you.

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109430

In mean time I using helix ultimate 2.0.12 and having this error. I migrating to J4. After some issues I have got the website running. only one thing when trying to edit a page with Pagebuilder 4.0.8 , I get a 404 error. futher investigation tells me: Refused to apply style from 'http://localhost/asv4/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/%7B' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled. I migrate the website locally. And when I am done I put it back online.

Paul why are you not sharing the solution? I is kinda frustrating to read that an solution exist but no one is sharing it.

Regards, Rob

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109431

Oke solved! In my case the solution was removing all non Joomla components and plugins. Now pagebuilder en helis ultimate are working normal. Now I can install all removed components ( Akeeba backup, route 66, OSmap and acymailing ) back. And after that put the website back online. Thank you , Regards