Issue With Latest Framework Update - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Latest Framework Update

ST

Sonya Telfair

Helix Framework 1 year ago

I use the DT Register component on my website and because of that, we can't upgrade to 3.10 or 4 yet. However, I updated our site with the latest helix framework and something within that broke the ability for some of the buttons on the DT Register component to work. The support team at DT Register said that i needed to contact you all for a fix because they can't fix it on their end but that it was related to that framework update. Can you assist me in fixing this? The website is alabamartp.org.

Also, i just realied that have both the Helix Framework and the Ultimate Helix Framework both running. Should they both be running?

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77766

Apology for the delay. Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #75433

Hello Sonya Telfair

Please share details about the issue. Which page I should check for the issue? Share the link and screenshots of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot.

Also share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

ST
Sonya Telfair
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75542

To see the issue, log in with the credentials i sent you and go to https://www.alabamartp.org/index.php/clientservices/training-schedule. Then, try to register for any available course. Once you click Register, you will be presented with two options. Select either option and click NEXT. You will notice that the next button does not function anymore.

ST
Sonya Telfair
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76110

I haven't heard back from you on this issue. Has anyone looked into it?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #76355

Apology for the delay. I am looking over the issue. Please allow me some more time.

ST
Sonya Telfair
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76777

Hi Ofi. Have you been able to look at my issue yet? Our customers are complaining about their inability to book events on our website because of this issue. Thanks.

ST
Sonya Telfair
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77790

Thank you very much for your support. I've checked and things seem to be working correctly now.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77868

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory. This will inspire us to improve.

B
bryan
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106720

We have this exact same problem... Can you provide details on what exactly the fix is for this issue?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106828

Hello bryan

Please post a new question with credentials. We will check your issue.

Best regards

B
bryan
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106946

I already have a new post for this issue here: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/22721

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107440

Thanks for the post. I hope that it is solved now.