Helix Ultimate 2: "Error:undefined" When Setting A Background Image In Row Styling - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2: "Error:undefined" When Setting A Background Image In Row Styling

PG

Pascal Geiger

Helix Framework 1 year ago

When I try to set up a Background Image in "Style" in the row options, it doesn't save, regardless which settings or row I choose. I am always getting an "Error:undefined;". Looks like a bug to me.

I'm using Helix Ultimate 2 with Joomshaper pro under Joomla 4 - everything updated.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76763

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have added a new section with text addon. Besides, added background image. It works fine. Will you please enable the home page bottom section & check, please.

-Thanks

PG
Pascal Geiger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76780

Oh, I am so sorry. I think there's a misunderstanding! The promlem occurs with our template (Helix Ultimate 2), not with the page builder pro. In pagebuilder pro everything works fine but I have to put a background-image in the top section "site-top") of the website, which is controlled by the template.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76905

I think your server blocked to load the resource of Helix. I have checked your site on my localhost & it works fine.

https://prnt.sc/kKy5XJthJBHZ