Joomla 4 And SP Builder Pro 3.8.0 Can't Save - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla 4 And SP Builder Pro 3.8.0 Can't Save

D

dieverbindung

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I bought the finion Template from you including SPPBpro. Everything was good so far, I finished almost the website as saving changes at the frontend editing with SPPB was not possible anymore. I was searching through the forums and tried a couple of things.

-php settings seem to be OK (no changes at all from hoster) -deaktivating other joomla extensions -joomla Update done -automatic SPPB Update was not possible -manuel Download with subscription not possible!

I am pretty lost right now, and as I paid a second time full price for the template to receive support, I really hope that someone will help and fix the issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78173

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked backend and front end editing. Both side works fine.

-Thanks

D
dieverbindung
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78809

Hi there, sorry I can't agree, still no changes at present articles. Please follow the link below and try to make some changes as I did: best Dave

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78911

Please check now. Thanks

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78917

Hi Toufiq.

This does not work and this is still not fixed.

Remember https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/15770

D
dieverbindung
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78930

Hi Pavel,

thanks, I have noticed also that the same issue still occures, will switch to the other thread.

Dave

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78973
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78986
D
dieverbindung
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79212

Thanks now its working I see you made an update to SPPBpro 3.8.8 did you made also some other changes like something around helix? Just to get an idea if similar things might happen again. Regards Dave

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79237

Just updated Pgae Builder latest version.