Helix Ultimate Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Menu

S

sydk2017

Template 1 year ago

How do I force menu items to align on the right instead of left? https://www.dropbox.com/s/yotwp2gh0ge1mlf/Menu-Capture.JPG?dl=0

6 Answers
S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85784

Hi Ariba,

That’s the firewall – something must have triggered it.

I gave up on the Helix Ultimate Template – just too many problems with it. Going to stay with Helix 3 for now, it’s much more user friendly and easier for me to customize.

Thanks for following up on this – no need to worry about it now,

Thanks,

Syd

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81372

Hello

Thank you for your query. Could you kindly share your site URL?

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81374

Hi Ariba,

This is the link: https://petemusic.com/test

However I'm going to have to uninstall this template due to a lot of problems with it.

1. When editing the template on the backend it only shows a blank white page and saves very slowly.
  2. I just realized that with the Helix Ultimate template installed I cannot access any of my menu items - when a menu item is clicked on only a blank white page pops up.

I have been trying to use this template for a couple weeks now and I have nothing but problems with it so I'm going back to helix 3, and hopefully soon helix 3 will be compatible with PHP 8.

Log in info below if you want to see the problems I'm having. I have already uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85777

Hello

Thank you for your patience. Could you please check your site url? I cannot access it from my end in Bangladesh.

10-location-access-denied.JPG

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85783

Hi Ariba,

That’s the firewall – something must have triggered it.

I gave up on the Helix Ultimate Template – just too many problems with it. Going to stay with Helix 3 for now, it’s much more user friendly and easier for me to customize.

Thanks for following up on this – no need to worry about it now,

Thanks,

Syd

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85787

You are most welcome & thank you for sharing Syd :)

Have a nice day!