Draft / Versioning - Question | JoomShaper

Draft / Versioning

B

blueoceanyyc

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

We have been using Pagebuilder for quite a while now. Great product, love the continous growth of the product. However there is one feature we are starting to mis more and more on a daily bases compared to the regular Joomla editor.

A versioning system. In our fast & furious times of today, changes come and go and it would be great if Joomshaper's Pagebuilder could tap into the default Joomla versioning system. (In my opinion... Versioning could very easily be used for Draft as well... as a rollback would be a matter of seconds... just using a different word ;) )

I know it is not a simple feature, bu I think many users will appreciate it. Thinking it should be kept "simple" with just a rollback of an entire page. Nothing on a per section or per add-on basis, nope.. just a snapshot of the page's entire json Easily accesible in the versioning system.

Hoping this is something that can be considered as it is part of Joomla content already!

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8804

Hello blueoceanyyc

Thanks for sharing your idea. I have forwarded it to the development team. They will review it and if possible, then implement it in the next versions.

Best regards

KE Comm
KE Comm
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12674

I just want to second the request. It would be amazing, if the JSON files would be stored and could be reloaded in a nice interface, like the articles.

TB
Tim Bugler
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13209

And I'd like to third this request! Versioning and drafts would be a major bonus and in a multi-user environment it's really a necessity!