Suggestion SPPB - Layers View With ID Names - Question | JoomShaper

Suggestion SPPB - Layers View With ID Names

R

Rakesh

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Inside the Layers view

Please add the "Section ID" title/name giving in the Section ID field of the Section.

Right now it is very unclear what is what in the Layers view.

Thanks

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102063

Hi Rakesh,

Good idea, I will ask our developers.

R
Rakesh
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102066

When you are at it, please add this to the Layers view:

• When dragging the section, add a horizontal line so you can see where the dragged section will end up and where it will be placed (the current background color is not clear). Right now it is unclear what will happen when I let go of the dragging. Sometimes it happends, sometimes it doesn't.
  • Add three icons to each section/addon in the Layers view. That indicates where it will be shown: Desktop | Tablet | Mobile. Then I am quickly able to see which one I need to adjust. Right now this is the only way to see a clear overview of the page.

I really need this in this version. It is the main reason I like SPPB 3.x better because keeps all the addons of different window views. Perhaps you can add a button in the top bar next to the different window icons: "Show All Addons". To fix this problem.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102829

We are planning to add back-end editor for SPPB 4.x, as it was in SPPB 3.x

I have question about your 1st request, can you give me more details. Becuase even now it's possible to have that

2row.jpg

1row.jpg

R
Rakesh
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102871

Please create a line bar indicator, demo (blue) so you can choose where to put the Addon/Column/Section, either above or below. It is also a clear indicator if it will be placed or not.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102872

OK, I see now. Thx.

R
Rakesh
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102873

Keep up the great work!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski