Quickstart Template Failing To Install - Question | JoomShaper

Quickstart Template Failing To Install

C

Claude

Template 1 year ago

This is installed on local Windows 11 machine only and is not going to be hosted on public website. using Joomla 4.2.6. Using artion quickstart j4_v1.0.1 template and using XAMPP version -windows-x64-8.2.0-0-VS16-installer.

I've downloaded the Artion quickstart package, extracted the files into my XAMPP configured hdocs folder and started the install process. I completed filling in the required information and followed the steps very carefully as described at https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-install-quickstart-package-in-joomla-4. After setting up entries for database, the install process begins but after a minute or so I get presented with the install screen showing all the data I just entered with an error message in red at the top of the page "The installation processed failed." When I look up the database in phpMyAdmin, the new database is there and created but process won't go any further.

3 Answers
C
Claude
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108273

Quick update

I've now been able to finish the installation of the Artion template but with what may be a PHP issue now appearing. I can now login to the Joomla administrator with no problems and can see the template under templates styles. But when I try to load the site, i get the following error across the page: 0 Failed Opening Required 'C:\Xampp\Htdocs\Forestry\Components\Com_sppagebuilder\Parser./../Helpers/Helper.Php' (Include_path='C:\Xampp\Php\PEAR')

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109013

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Which PHP version you are using there, please? It would be better to have it online to check though.

Best Regards

C
Claude
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109018

I fixed the issue by re-installig the SP Pagebuilder Pro package into Joomla. I am using PHP 8.2.0 by the way.

Issue seems resolved.

Thank you