Download Helix Framework, Not Quick Start - Question | JoomShaper

Download Helix Framework, Not Quick Start

WW

Walter Wood

Helix Framework 3 years ago

I don't want the template by itself and I already have Joomla installed. How can I get the Helix Ultimate Framework without getting the Quick Start Pack which includes Joomla?

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9634

Hi, very easy - just download template: https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template/helixultimate

foto_5845_2021.jpg

WW
Walter Wood
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9635

That link is for the template only. When I open it, I only see the header and a menu, not graphics, buttons, etc. Where as the framework as seen in multiple videos contains complate websites that can be customized.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9636

Are you Joomla beginner? I guess yes, don't worry and read this: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/gourmand/template-quickstart-sp-page-builder

Template =/= demo content - it's clean, empty template. So all you have to set one by one.

WW
Walter Wood
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9644

Thanks for the response Paul.

I have been using Joomla for a several years and built a couple of sites for a couple of small businesses using using Gantry 5. I am trying to learn Helix and SP Page Builder by following along with Matthew Tamin's tutorials on Helix and SP Page Builder. Without the framework available, this is very difficult. If that is not available anymore, I will have to work around it somehow. I don't feel like reinstalling Joomla even though it is trivial since I already have my graphics, etc. setup that I will be using on my new site.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9648

Matthew tutorials - good choice. I also published few videos on youtube.

Every template framework is "little bit" different, so it takes time to discover all features and settings.