Manual Update From SP Page Builder Pro Version 4.0.8 To Version 4.0.10 - Question | JoomShaper

Manual Update From SP Page Builder Pro Version 4.0.8 To Version 4.0.10

E

Evas

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Recently i tried manually upload / update SPPB from 4.0.8 to version 4.0.10 the status bar show that update was successful but when I get in to SP Page Builder pages it shows me version unchanged.

When I search in Extensions: Manager for SP Page Builder Pro I find only 4.0.8 What can be going wrong here?

Kind regards.

10 Answers
E
Evas
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117552

Hi Paul, hanks for navigation. It worked.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117225

Hi Evas,

If you have Joomla 4.3.x go also here: System > Maintenance > Database - mark [x] all and click Update Structure

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117565

BTW

If you are still on "playing level" you can test also our SPPB 5.0.x beta2 with back-end editor >> https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/24894

E
Evas
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117684
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117697

If I may suggest something....

Download and install Akeeba Backup - component that allows you to make backups (files or/and database), it may save you "life" (time) if you will click "Create backup" regularly.

E
Evas
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #125824

Hi, in search for some advices.

E
Evas
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117707

Thank you for advise I actualy just started to use it.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #118043

@Evans - your "car" question was beyond JoomShaper support - so here I can give you only quick tip, consider using Catalog component , examples:

E
Evas
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118045

Hi Paul. Thanks for advise. I look in to it.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #118048

The advantage of this type of solution is the wide range of possibilities. But disadvantage - additional purchase costs and complicated configuration.

As alternative - Custom Fields from Joomla for articles with extension "Advanced Custom Fields" (tassos.gr) to get gallery feature.

OR

Idea #3 - using a shop component (with/without showing prices).