Layouts Not Loading - Question | JoomShaper

Layouts Not Loading

PB

PETER BURNETT

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hi

I have a Joomla 4 site, recently migrated and succesfully so. I've got SP Pagebuilder installed and used it many times before on other sites. However in this one instance (License Key and everything else all good) the layouts on Pagebuilder are not loading. After I select IMPORT the screen hangs and the progress wheel spins indefinitely. Tried three different browsers - - always the same result. I've cleared cahce and expired chache, and so I don't know what else I can really try. Any thoughts?

6 Answers
SP
Sebastian Pingel
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117691

I have the same problem...

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117733

What have you tried? One thing I did was take a pagebuilder layout from another site I have (that works) and export it and try and upload that as an option, but it didn't work. I'm stuck!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117757

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that.

Which template and PHP version you are using there, please? Can I have SPPB settings(license & email) and issue related screenshots?

Best Regards

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118176

Hello,

Sorry to bother you but has anyone had any ideas about this? The issue is still going on, and I'm not sure what to try next.

Thanks,

Peter

PB
PETER BURNETT
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117761

Hello,

Great to hear from you :)

It's PHP version 8.1 I have 'SheFund' template installed. The SPPB settings are [email protected] email and license key is 6f4ff1938d05c0afdf22c40fefc274ee I have a screenshot here: https://peterburnett.info/screenshot.JPG

Thanks for your help

Peter

I
Ivan
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118242

I have similar problem.

I tried to import a Layout but its throwing the error message "invalid email and licence key".

Please help.