Easy Store Images Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Easy Store Images Not Showing

Ian Farquhar

Ian Farquhar

EasyStore 4 months ago

I need help with three issues but not sure if I should post them individually.

The image is not showing up in the front end, see screen shot - Missing Graphics

The link to the product details page does not work, it sends me to a blank page, see screenshot – Product Page Link

I would like to configure the pagination to be like the jewels template example see screen shot – Pagination

Please note the only product with a description and images is BMW CAR CLUB NORWAY TIE PIN, all the others are dummy product items for trial purposes only.

19 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146001

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check now and let me know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146013

The graphic now shows up in the front end – Thank you.

The link to the product page still does not work.

How to configure the pagination similar to the jewels template?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146091

Enabled link function from the thumbnail addon

https://prnt.sc/QMpuoUdnLt1N

You have to use Pagination addon then you have to write own css code for the pagination.

-Thanks

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146101

I confirm that the thumbnail link is, and has always been enabled, but it does not work and take me to the product page. See attached file.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146117

I have enabled it and now it works fine. Please clean cache before check. Thanks

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146153

I have cleared the Joomla cache and also the browser cache, but the link still does not work and take me to the product page.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146189

Please watch the video.

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146244

What happens in the video is exactly what happens for me, it does not take you to the product information page. Interestingly the Add To Cart link works.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146246

You didn't design your single page. Please check now. Thanks

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146251

Everything is working, thanks for your help.

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146252

I followed the Easy Store documentation and did not find anything about creating a single page. I may have missed it, but if it is missing it would be advisable to add this to the documentation. Once again thany you for your help.

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146277

OK my mistake so I apologise, however there are two problems with the video that needs attention; 1 It is too fast and needs to be slowed down, probably why I missed the instruction. 2 There needs to be a pause and rewind button so users can develop their page according to the instructions shown.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146281

Click on the righ button from your mouse.

https://prnt.sc/UjodJvrYSuib

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146338

There is some confusion regarding information and access to information.

I accessed the help information from the Joomshaper website eg. Resources/Documentation/Easy Store where there are no such controls as described in your answer.

Ignoring route Components/EasyStore – see screenshot 5.

There are two ways to access Easy Store to develop the site from my website backend:

1 Components/SP Page Builder Pro/EasyStore - see screenshot 1 & 2 and 2 Components SP Page Builder Pro/Pages – see screenshot 3 & 4

I expected to find everything using the direct route 1, the most obvious route since it is the route given by SP Page Builder, where the Learning button takes you to the Joomshaper help page described above and hence the confusion and the reason for my not developing the single product page.

All that said, I am very grateful for all the human help.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146422

We will add documentation URL inside the dashboard.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146420

https://prnt.sc/nQK0asgGsqHg

After clicking on the show control option you will see the control function.

https://prnt.sc/MiLUEDnv-cgG

Ian Farquhar
Ian Farquhar
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146425

OK and thanks again.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146484

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)