Issue With Multilanguage Menus - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Multilanguage Menus

M

Miquel

General 3 months ago

Hello Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I'm encountering on my website, which is developed in Joomla 4 and utilizes the Shaper Empire template. The site is set up to support three languages: English, Spanish, and German.

I have set up specific menus for each language: Main Menu (for all pages), Menu-es (for Spanish), Menu-en (for English), and Menu-de (for German). In the mobile version (offcanvas) of my site, the menus are correctly displayed according to the selected language. However, in the desktop version (PC), only the Main Menu is displayed, and the language-specific menus are not appearing.

I have checked the settings and everything seems to be in order, but the issue remains unresolved. Could you please guide me on what steps to take to fix this situation? Is there any specific configuration in the Shaper Empire template or Joomla 4 that I need to adjust to ensure the menus display correctly on the desktop version?

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146746

Fixed, you made small mistake, you forgot to chose menu (EN/ES/DE) in each template

info_2184_2024.jpg

:))))

I set it already for all template styles.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146740

Hola Miquel,

Is there any specific configuration in the Shaper Empire template....

I doubt, Template is just a template. It display what webmaster set. Besides I've seen many sites on that template that used more than one language.

Have you read our guide? >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/multilingual-site

maybe you missied one of important steps!

M
Miquel
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146745

Yes, I have followed the steps in the guide and I believe everything is set up correctly. I send my access information privately.

M
Miquel
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146748

Yes, just a small mistake, :)))). Thank you very much!!